Next #XchTechChat: 29th September!
The next #XchTechChat will start at 11am on 29th September! Join the conversation by using the hashtag #XchTechChat. This week we have a guest host! Data Integration will be giving us some insight into the world of Cyber Security.
- How do you define cyber security?
- What is the biggest cyber threat?
- As a consumer, are you interested in the measures a company takes to prevent a cyber-attack?
- Do you think BYOD increases the threat of a cyber-attack?
- Do you think stakeholders of a business should be involved when setting the cyber security policy?
- Do you think certain industries are more advanced with cyber security than others?
- How do you think anti-virus has evolved?
What is #XchTechChat?
There is a lot of talk on Twitter. About 6000 tweets per second to be exact. That's a lot of noise. A lot of information that is irrelevant to you. It's one of the main reasons people are turned off by Twitter before they even get started. The best way to get the most out of Twitter is to find your niche and discover others who share similar interests and what better way to do this than to start a discussion about an interest that we and our followers share? Technology. #XchTechChat is a weekly discussion on Twitter hosted by Xchanging Technology. All you need to participate is a Twitter account and a passion for technology, you can join the conversation using the hashtag #XchTechChat.