X-gRm: the Reinsurance deal distribution platform.
X-gRm delivers a simple, secure and auditable environment for worldwide reinsurance transactions. The platform provides a single online repository for brokers to distribute submissions and risk information quickly, in a consistent format to reinsurance carriers worldwide.
X-gRm provides reinsurance carriers with the ability to triage submissions, resulting in reduced response times for reinsurance transactions. As well as replacing FTP sites and hard copy submissions, X-gRm delivers immediate, tangible benefits including:
- streamlined workflow process through a single portal for all participating broker placements
- extensive data exporting options
- strong audit functionality
- centralised repository of information: data, structure, quotes & authorisations, and communications
- baseline exposures and deal analytics allowing faster response time and easy viewing
- easy tracking of various deal iterations, including alternate structure options
- status updates on transactions
- consistent visual presentation and dissemination of data.
The platform now offers a live marketplace for indexed products such as Industry Loss Warranties. X-gRm offers a streamlined, efficient alternative to existing processes.
Live RSS and Twitter feeds have been integrated into the dashboard, providing constant updates from numerous leading market sources including AIR and RMS, providing users with a centralised resource for relevant market data and information.
Since its release in March 2015, over 600 users from 130 reinsurance carriers have signed up to the X-gRm platform.