Xchanging Procurement Services Procure-to-Pay process (P2P) is second to none. Customers across the globe trust us to ensure compliance by securing upfront control over spend before it is committed and by optimising the systems and processes associated with ordering and payment.
We offer these customers a team of over 300 P2P procurement professional process specialists. This team creates back office systems that embeds efficiency into every stage of interacting with suppliers - from improving supplier data management and reporting through to implementing requisition workflow portals and processing invoices.
Specific ways in which we add value include:
- Requisition management: Spend must be controlled upfront. We help our customers do that by overseeing the requisition management process, helping end-users through the process, and by ensuring that money is committed in compliance with procurement policy.
- Catalogue service: Catalogues encourage compliance with preferred supplier agreements. They also add value by making sourcing a user friendly experience. We host catalogues, manage their updates and ensure that punch-out catalogues are integrated effectively.
- Supplier on-boarding: New suppliers can only perform effectively when they know the parameters within which to work. From vendor set up through to inducting new suppliers on sustainability requirements and site procedures, we ensure your suppliers know what they should be doing.
- Order management: You need orders to be placed quickly, accurately and at low cost – even when fulfilment deadlines are tight. We make that happen by managing everything from receiving requisitions to checking compliance, generating Purchase Orders and then transmitting them on to suppliers.
- Purchasing data management: High quality data is required to control procurement activities. We can give you the tools and experience to ensure up to date information is available from key procurement datasets such as those for vendor, item, contract and delegated authorities.
- Invoice and payment management: Getting accurate and timely information in front of your finance teams ensures payments are made compliantly. We receive, scan and match supplier invoices, complete the sign-off process on your behalf and prepare the payment files ready for your finance teams to review and approve.
- Reporting: We give you insights for better decision-making on initiatives and change management programmes. We do this through frequent and insightful reporting that identifies spend in absolute terms, trends and opportunities. We track compliance and savings delivery, volumetric and processing costs.