The Xchanging Graduate Scheme
We provide business processing, technology and procurement services internationally for customers in almost every industry sector.
To learn more, you can view a video about a year in the life of Xchanging here.
Hear Andrew Oakley, Global Head of Talent, talk about the Xchanging Graduate Scheme here.
What does this mean?
It means we perform business functions on behalf of our customers. For instance, rather than a company employing a large procurement function, they can chose to outsource that function to us. This can be done for any non-core business processes, other examples being: accounting, IT, HR.
We began life in 1998 as a business processing company. We soon took the strategic decision that we could best serve customers as a technology enabled provider and integrator of business process services.
Our subsequent evolution in providing outsourced business processing, technology and procurement services has been entirely focused on our customers’ business needs.
Our aim remains simple; to provide these outsourced services better, cheaper and faster.
Why we might be a good fit for you?
We are a young, global company, and our culture is such that you can be sure there will be many new opportunities for you around every corner. You have every opportunity to reach your full potential when you come to Xchanging.
The nature of our business means you will continue to develop skills and experience and have exposure to a wide variety of business areas.
To do our job well we have to understand, in great detail, what our customers do, so we can do it for them better this means you will develop a deep understanding of multiple industries and never been pigeon holed.
What will you be doing?
The purpose of our graduate scheme is to develop the next generation of leaders for Xchanging. You will rotate through four, six month placements over your two years on the scheme. You will work in various business areas in a variety of roles which may include accounting, sales, marketing, project management, account management, operations, HR or IT.
You will work in our corporate Head Office and also in our other business areas and at customer sites.
- Four stage programme in a variety of business areas and a choice of roles
- Career support and mentoring at Director level
- Comprehensive training programme
- Chance to study and complete a recognised professional qualification
- Work alongside highly qualified and experienced professionals from day one
- Highly competitive salary and bonus package.
What we look for
- You have excellent academic credentials, including a predicted minimum 2.1 degree in any subject
- You must hold a valid right to work in the country to which you are applying
- You can demonstrate both analytical and creative skills
- You search for opportunities and embrace change
- You enjoy responsibility and have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- You like to be challenged and surrounded by people you can learn from
- You are ambitious and can work to clear objectives
- You have regional and global mobility
- You are advanced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You have a “can do” attitude and display a willingness to go the extra mile.
What is the closing date for applications?
The closing date for applications is 3 February 2012.